Effective June 1 st , 2020 we will REOPEN for ALL your eye care needs, but with limited staff and adjusted office hours Monday-Friday. While some things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our Commitment to your Safety!
**Please Note: We are trying to reschedule hundreds of appointments from March through August 2020, and some of our staff are home with their children due to COVID-19 school closures. So, if you’re seeing fine and your eyes are not bothering you, your exam may be moved out to 2021. For those with vision issues or more urgent needs please contact us and we will get you in as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will be contacting you soon.
In compliance with CDC & OSHA guidelines we are instituting the following procedures:
1. Any patient coming to the office must wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask we will provide one and it must be worn to enter the office.
2. We installed a doorbell to limit the number of patients in the office at any time. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early or you will be asked to wait outside the office in the hall or lobby.
3. We will be using a No Touch Thermometer to check staff and patients upon arrival. If the temperature exceeds 100.0 you will not be seen that day.
4. We ask that each patient come alone, or one parent/guardian can accompany a child under 18yo. We ask that you do not bring siblings or other family members. For elderly patients, you can have one adult accompany you, if necessary.
5. We have increased our exam/office visit time to minimize the number of patients in the office at any given time.
6. Each patient care room/area will be disinfected after each patient visit. If you need contact lenses before your appointment please call our office.
We are grateful for your trust in us for your eye care needs and we appreciate your patience during this challenging period. We look forward to serving you soon!
Dr. Voight & Staff